CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...


This is our new directory picture. Well, it is not the exact picture that is going in the directory but it was one that Daryl & Becky took for us. We had to update the directory to include Hannah-bug.

Today is my 27th birthday. I do not feel like I am 27 years old. Sometimes I feel like I am just a kid and to some, I guess I am. I have had a good birthday so far. We celebrated with Josh's family last night. Yesterday was my father-in-law, David's birthday (Happy Birthday, David). We went to the nursing home to see Papaw Courington then went to David & Susan's to eat steak. Dinner was so good! Thanks again for all the presents. Today my sister & I went to Jasper to do the last minute Christmas shopping. (I am officially finished with my Christmas shopping. My checkbook thanks me, but I am always sad when I am through because I love it so much.) I have had many birthday wishes from my family & friends today. To make the day even better, we are going to Chili's to eat tonight! Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jared! (We share the exact same birthday)

3 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season! The picture looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! Happy (belated) birthday! I just turned 27 last month so I can relate... I think I'm just going to stop having birthdays after 29. I like your blog, maybe one of these days I'll start one of my own... we'll see. :) Hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas! -- Teale

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday Katie. I hope you had a great one. I like the new picture.