GREAT NEWS!!!
No, I am not pregnant but Kim is! She called today to tell me the exciting news! I wished last year away waiting on Hannah's arrival. Now I guess I will wish this one away too, waiting on the Kelsey baby to arrive! Addi is hoping for a girl and told me tonight she thought Susie Q would be a good name. I am so excited that I just don't know what to do with myself! I guess after you experience pregnancy, labor, and being a mom you just want the whole world to experience it. It is such a great feeling and babies bring so much happiness! I am so happy for Paul, Kim, Addi, and Levi!!! The baby should arrive sometime in October. That seems like a long way off but it will be here before we know it and we will have a sweet little baby to hold and love! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Congratulations!
We had a good weekend! Josh did not have any yards to cut on Monday and deer hunting season is over, so we spent the whole day together. We slept late, even Hannah slept until 8:30 (well after getting up about 4:00 for a bottle, then went back to sleep). I got up and cooked breakfast. I never cook breakfast, so this was a special day. Then we ran errands all day, but we were together. I love it when we have days where we can spend the whole day together.
We have had several birthdays this week. Bradley turned 15 last Saturday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bradley! I cannot believe that he is already 15 years old. He will get his permit soon. I just can't believe he is old enough to drive!!!! Ginger's birthday was yesterday. This brought about a little sadness to me! As many of you know, Ginger (my sister-in-law) was in a car accident two years ago and has severe brain damage. She is living in a nursing home. It is hard on our family but we make it through day by day! Today is Jasmine's 17th birthday! I hope she had a great birthday too!!! We love all three of you very much!















3 comments:
Hey Katie,
Here is the mapstats site you were wondering about last night:
http://mapstats.blogflux.com/
Congratulations on becoming an Aunt again. I guess several of us will be wishing this year away. The Lord is definitely teaching me patience waiting on Teale's little one to get here. :)
I think Susie Q might be a good name- of course she would have to be Susi to go with Addi and Levi. I am missing Baby Hannah!
Post a Comment