Here are some pictures of my sweet little Hannah-bug! In the last one she is spitting at her toes. It is one of her favorite things to do these days. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I am enjoying my life with my husband, Josh & my two daughters, Hannah & Jaiden. We have one little angel in heaven waiting on us. I am a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute of it. I feel that God has blessed me in more ways than I even realize. I am a Christian and attend our local church of Christ. I love spending time with my family and friends, scrapbooking & Auburn football!
6 comments:
She is so beautiful!!! I'm such a proud aunt...she's a lot to be proud of!
She's a cutie. She's such a happy girl too!
How sweeeeet. She was so good at the Fish Market last night, and her Daddy took good care of her!
She is such a beautiful little girl. She has grown so much even since I last saw her at Shana'a tea.
LOVE the pictures! You are so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl!!
I love those chubby little legs!
Post a Comment