We had a good weekend. Friday night we went to eat with my mom & dad. Saturday I helped the kids at church work on the Group Scrapbook and then we spent Saturday night at home. Josh grilled hamburgers and they were really good! I would like to have one right now! Sunday was church, of course. Sunday afternoon, Josh went to play ball with Alex & Justin, Hannah took a nap, and I layed in bed with a bag of Chex Mix and watched The Wedding Planner. I ended up taking a nap before the movie was over. Sunday night we had game night at church. Then Monday morning made a drastic turn and we did not have any fun! Josh woke up Monday morning with a BAD stomach virus! I ended up having to take him to the American Family Care. He was so dehydrated they had to give him two bags of fluid. He got a shot and they sent him home. He is doing better but still very weak. He didn't eat anything yesterday. He had been able to eat today, so that is a great sign! I spent today scrubbing down the bathroom and praying Hannah & I do not get sick! Now Levi is sick and Kim had to take him to the ER tonight. I hope he is feeling better soon and that no one else will get the virus!
In happier news, Hannah has learned how to roll to whatever she wants. She no longer stays on her blanket. So I am going to have to make sure that the floor is clean at all times! She seems to notice everything but her toys. When I was packing for the retreat a few weeks ago, she was laying on our bed. I was in and out of the room. I peeked in on her and she somehow got a sandwich bag from out of the box and was about to put it in her mouth when I walked in the room. My heart stopped and I started screaming. She just looked up at me and grinned! It was not funny to me! I have to watch her closely!!!
Another bit of happy news I got my car back today! I am so happy to have it back looking like new! A big THANK YOU to David & Susan for letting me drive the van for the past two weeks. I am not sure what I would have done without it!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I'm glad Josh is feeling better and that you got your car back. I hope the rest of us will be spared the virus! If Josh was throwing up like Levi, I know why he needed two bags of fluids!
EEEWWWW1 I've missed ya'll lately, but I am glad I have not been exposed to THAT! I hope Josh is feeling better!
Happy six months to Hannah-boo!!!
Post a Comment