CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007



Nothing too exciting has been going on around the Courington house this week. We had a good weekend. Walkfest, Brandi & Shirley came to visit, DeMarle party at mom's house, worship (the highlight of every week!), Hung blinds in the living room, Arby's Sunday night. It was a fun weekend - busy but fun.
This week has just been the usual week - cooking, taking care of Hannah, cleaning, etc. Hannah has learned to play in the laundry basket. I sit her in it and then slowly spin her around. She loves it. She has a ton of toys but it is the laundry basket that brings her the most enjoyment. She has been sleeping better at night and even taking two hour naps. I hope she keeps this up!! I am scared to say anything hoping I will not jinx myself. Also, today she said what I think might be her first word "Da-Da." Josh heard it too but I am not writing it down yet. I will give her a few more days and try to get a non-biased opinion to see if that is what she is saying or if I am just stretching it a little bit. I will let you know soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I believe you! Of course Hannah said dada. She is a baby genius!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you keep posting pictures! Even though we get to see Hannah a lot, it's nice to go to your page and see her smiling face! It makes me smile too!