CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Birthday Party

I wanted to blog last week but our phone was out from Wed - Sat night. Apparently some idiots decided to steal all of the copper from the phone lines. So we were out of phone service for 3 days. I almost had blog withdrawals. That is one of the downfalls to dial-up. Oh well, I am back and still addicted.

Hannah's 1st birthday is on Thursday. We had her party on Saturday at the park in Gardendale. She had a great Sesame Street (mainly Elmo) birthday party! We ate hot dogs and just enjoyed being outside. The yellow jackets were a little annoying and made us nervous but we had a great time. Hannah LOVED her cake. She had it up her nose, in her ears, all over her hair. She enjoyed herself. She also got lots of presents. She has played with all of her toys and I can't wait to dress her in the cute outfits everyone got her. She got a new Auburn outfit. She will be sporting that new outfit on September 1st! Hannah is such a loved little girl. I hope she always knows how much everyone in her life loves her. I got lots of pictures of her eating the cake but I didn't get any of her opening her presents. I had to help her and Josh was video taping the whole thing. Mary took the pictures of her opening the presents on her camera. So for now, enjoy the cake pictures! You can see how much she loved it. Maybe I will get some pictures of her opening her presents later and post them. Hope everyone has a great Monday!










5 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love the picture's I can not belive she is one year old. It does not seem like it has been a year. She is a cutie! I hate that we missed her party Kent had to go work out of town and I went with him. I am going to get her something for her birthday. May God Bless you and you family. Phyllis

Paul said...

We had a lot of fun Friday and Saturday. Hannah is great one year old baby!

Crystal said...

Cute pictures---I love the hat!

David Courington said...

Aren't we blessed. Enjoyed the party and the pictures.

Leah said...

precious! Happy Birthday Miss Hannah!!