CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Saturday we had the 6th grade and under party for the kids at church. We let them play several games, make cookies, open presents, and eat lunch. I was exhausted after it was over, but the kids had a lot of fun! Below are some pictures from the day. Hannah had a great time! She ran around there like she was as big as the other kids!

Sunday night was interesting. I missed most of the lesson because Hannah was not being quiet. I took her to the nursery and was trying to make her sit in my lap. (It is my idea that I make her sit in my lap so she doesn't learn that going out means playtime and not your in trouble. Will it work? I have no clue. Any ideas from parents who have been there?) Anyway, I was trying to keep her in my lap and apparently I didn't put her diaper on very well. All of a sudden I felt warm. She had tee-teed all over me! So, we had to go home to change clothes. We were eating after services and by the time I got back almost everyone had their plates. Oh well, the joys of parenting. :0)

Monday, Hannah and I hung out around the house. She had an exciting day and used the potty!!! I just happen to catch her before she went in her diaper and I sat her on the potty. She thought it was funny and really had no clue what was going on. However, it is a start!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie ~ I don't know if you remember me from Faulkner...I found your blog through Teale's. Anyway, with Ian, our 1st little boy, we made him sit through church and it worked great. He is SO good in church now with only having to be taken out every now and then (he's fixing to turn 4). With Noah, our youngest, it's been harder. I'm not sure if it's just because he's more hyper or if it's just harder to deal with since we have 2 now. He ends up in the nursery most Sundays. But, I wouldn't change the way we handled Ian for anything. Hope this helps :) Hannah is precious, by the way. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Take Care ~ Jenny Maddox