The Weekend Update
Christmas is in full swing around our house. Friday night we had the Sr. High party at our house. Josh teaches their class. I think they all had a good time. They sat around and talked, ate, and opened gifts. They also made cookies. I think they enjoyed it as much as the little kids. They seemed to have a good time. They are all such great "kids." They really aren't kids but I guess they are to me. I did feel a little old! LOL! (Sometimes I forget that I am 2 days away from being 28 and not 16 anymore!)
Saturday, I spent most of my day at my mom's house. We did a little shopping. Josh came home early from hunting because of the rain! There must have been a flood at the hunting property! :0) We spent Saturday night at home. It was nice to just be home.
Sunday, mom and dad came to church with us. Afterward we went to Red Lobster for my birthday! It was really good. Hannah greeted everyone with a "Hello" if they were being seated and a "bye-bye" to everyone leaving. She is such a sweet little hostess. She looked offended if they did not speak to her. We thought she was funny, which fueled the fire!
Sunday night was the annual church get together at the Courington's! It was a lot of fun! Of course, there was a lot of food, singing, and fellowship - three of my favorite things.
Today Hannah and I went to shop for Josh's present. I am still not finished with him, but he is the only one on my list that is not complete. I am tired of shopping and ready for everyone to open their gifts we have bought them. That is my favorite part of Christmas. I am so excited and counting down the days - only 8 more to go! Yippee! Hope everyone has a great week and happy shopping!















6 comments:
Well Happy late Birthday and you have a very pretty little girl. I was watching her Sunday night and she just made me tired watching her run and play. I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Hello Katie, how are you doing? I hope you have recooperated from your Galleria trip, it sounds like a trip to remember. Happy late birthday and even though Hannah is crying in the Santa picture she is still so adorable and precious, I haven't bought my pJ's yet either so good luck finding yours none of us have any yet Billy did buy him some Santa lounge pants and they are just so sweet.lol. Love ya Mary.
Post a Comment