CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008!!!

We had a GREAT Christmas! We have been running non stop for the past two weeks! I wanted to post the pictures from all of our family gatherings (we went to five) but I don't have the time to wait on this slow computer. Maybe 2008 will bring DSL internet to our house! We did get a chance to go to the zoo for zoolight safari. It was a lot of fun. Santa was very good to Hannah. She got a kitchen, Cabbage Patch baby, stroller for her baby, books, and lots of other stuff. She was tired of opening the gifts before it was over! All of our family and friends were also very good to Hannah. Thank you! She is a very well dressed and well entertained child! I was very happy with Christmas but I am glad that it is over! That is unusual for me but I started too early and have been thinking about it for too long!

Now the new year has begun! I am excited about 2008! I am not making any resolutions this year. I have in my mind the things I need to change about myself and I will work toward my goals. I think we should evaluate ourselves everyday and make sure that we are what God wants us to be. I was reflecting on last year at this time. I couldn't imagine Hannah walking and talking - now she is doing both. She walks like a drunk lady but she gets where she is going fast! She is saying so many things now. This morning she woke up and said "Daddy!" She was looking around the house for him. I told her daddy was at work. So she started saying "Daddy work." She repeats everything we say now. She is getting pretty good at counting to ten. She knows where the 2,3, 5, 8, & 10 go but I have to fill in the rest. She is learning. When you sing the alphabet to her she can plug in the G, P, & Z. Not bad for a 16 month old! I knew she was smart like her mommy! Just kidding! I just can't believe she is so big and I am sure I will saying the same thing this time next year! Where does the time go?! 2007 was a good year for our family! I can't wait to see what 2008 holds for us. I am praying it will be filled with blessings and happiness - not only for my family but your family as well!





2 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love all the neat picture's you have a special little person in your life now and she is so cute. They grow up so fast look at Alissa it does not seem like she should be eight year's old now. Maybe one day I will get another grandchild but for now I have to be happy with the one. But I love her much.Take care of that little girl all I can do is laugh when I see her walking and talking. May God Bless All.

Leah said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!