CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Rings, Snow and Birthday Parties




I know, strange title. I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings since I was about 5 months pregnant with Hannah. I try every once in a while to shove them on but they have been too tight. Well, Friday night I decided to try again and they went on!!! I was so excited. They are still a little tight but they will go on and off without too much trouble (or pain)! Josh said oh good we are finally married again! Goof-ball!

With all the prediction of the snow, I expected to wake up Saturday morning to a winter wonderland. Josh went hunting and Hannah got up at 5:45! I looked out the window and only saw rain. I was disappointed. Hannah & I piddled around the house, I got on the computer for an hour or so. When I went in the kitchen, I looked out the window and it was snowing!! It snowed pretty hard and we had a good dusting of snow. It was enough to play in. I bundled Hannah up and we went out to play. Hannah didn't really understand but she enjoyed being outside. She also enjoyed the fact that I let her eat it. We played outside for a good hour. By the time we walked around the yard a few times, it had turned to mush! So, we went back inside to watch Barney. Hannah fell asleep and I decided I was going to scrapbook a while. I love to scrapbook but I don't have much time. It is hard to drag everything out when Hannah is around because she will be grabbing and tearing. SHe is just so curious and can't stand to be left out of anything. So, I am behind on Hannah's scrapbooks. Hannah slept for a good 2 hours and I am caught up to 6 months old! Only 1 year left to catch up on! Oh well! Josh came home early from hunting. I made taco soup and we spent the rest of the night playing with Hannah. Until I got a craving for ice cream. We headed off to Dairy Queen for a strawberry chocolate covered waffle bowl! YUMMY! So much for my diet! Don't worry I am back on today!

Sunday night was Levi's birthday party! I think he had a good one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEVI!!!

Yesterday I went to buy groceries. While there I bought "The Biggest Loser" workout tape. I did the first level this morning and only 3 hours later I am already sore!!! I couldn't even do the whole thing! It was very challenging but I am looking forward to getting into shape!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your rings looked good on you Fri. night. The snow wasn't too much. but it sure was nice, made me feel all carefree and giddy, kind of like at Christmas. I bought the Biggest Loser scale, so I'll start weighing tomorrow morning. Maybe it will help me stick to my diet better. It also came with a Biggest Loser cardio dvd sample. Maybe I'll get crazy and try it soon!

Leah said...

Congrats on getting the rings back on! I always hated when I couldn't wear mine after babies. I finally went and had it sized up after Marley!!