Hannah had a cold this weekend and was running a low grade fever. Therefore, we missed the Walkfest for the camp and going to Paul & Kim's house for dinner Saturday night. I hate we had to miss them but I didn't think anyone wanted the germs. The weather this week has been beautiful. I have taken advantage of it and planted some flowers by our back steps. (see the picture below) This is my first attempt to plant anything so we will see if I have a green thumb. I planted Geraniums, Salvia, & Verbena together. If anyone has any tips on how to keep it alive, please share!
Monday night we went to watch Addi play softball. She did a great job. Hannah enjoyed running around, although she got in trouble a few times for trying to run off. Kim took her to the dug out and she tried on Addi's helmet. She looked so cute. I know it won't be long before she is out there playing! Addi got a great hit and made a great play at third base! Way to go, Addi!! Here are some pictures from the game...
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment