CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I don't have anything too interesting to blog about today. The last few weeks have been busy. We went to two nights of VBS at Sixth Avenue Church of Christ. Hannah had a good time. She went to class all by herself like a big girl. She loves to bring out the things she made to show us. She will say, "wook mommy, I made that." She is so proud of herself.

Josh was at camp last week. On Friday (the 13th) Hannah began to run a high fever. I took her to the doctor Saturday and he said it was a virus. She ran between 103-104 until Tuesday morning. She was not a happy camper. I sat in the recliner and on the couch for 5 days holding her. Josh wasn't here and I was about to loose my mind. She did not feel good at all. She is much better and we visited camp Wednesday & Thursday. She loved being at camp. She thought she was as big as the other kids there.

This week we have been going to VBS at Adamsville Church of Christ. Hannah has been having fun and has gone to class like a big girl. I am glad that she is not scared to go by herself. She will be two in two months. I can't believe it! She is finally letting me fix her hair a little bit. She has been letting me put ponytails in it. They are really cute. I need practice with other things - like braiding and stuff like that. I don't think she will let me practice on her though. I guess in time I will learn all of that.

We are still trying to potty train. She asks to go to the bathroom. She sits on the potty, then wants to get up, I put her diaper on, and she goes in her diaper. So she is starting to learn that she has to go. Although yesterday she pooped in the bathtub. Not much has made me gag since I have had Hannah but this one got to me. She was running around the house, soaking wet, yelling "Josh (yes she calls him Josh) come here I pooped in the tahbub (bathtub)!" What am I going to do with this child?!

5 comments:

Chad said...

Yeah that is the one thing I'm not looking forward too....those nasty poops, especially somewhere other than the diaper or toilet. Yuck.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Oh I hope that I have the stomach for that. I don't do well with that smell but they say when it is your own you will. She is so precious. Can't believe she is almost 2.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! I'm still laughing over that story! That girl is a mess! :D
She looks adorable with the ponytail! I practiced my frenchbraiding on barbies. Just a suggestion! :)

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

That is so funny about the poo in the tub. Ben would not call Kent Dad he called him Kent and I would say that is your Dad. But he would just say Kent not matter what I would say. But she will call him Dad someday like Ben did.

Emily said...

I've missed that one-of-a-kind girl! That story is great-girl was either proud of her poop in the tathtub or thought Josh would think it was funny and wanted to show it off! I love the girl!