More VBS & a visit with the Gray's
I tried to upload video but it was taking too long. You all will just have to use your imaginations! :0) Anyway, VBS is over. It was a lot of fun but I am glad it is over. Here are the rest of the pictures.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT
The kids in my class playing with their craft
Ned with Jousting Joey
THURSDAY NIGHT
Ned & his dad (the two idiots)
Friday I went to see Brandi, Jason, & Micah. I spent the whole time holding Micah. He is such a sweet baby. I had a good time just talking to Brandi and getting a chance to meet Micah. A big thank you to Paul & Kim for keeping Hannah. She spent the night with them and didn't go to sleep until 1:00 (sorry Kim!). They kept her until Josh got off work Friday. I haven't been in the car by myself in a while and it was nice. I drove almost two hours there and two hours back in peace! It was a nice break and I was excited to see the Gray family! I can't wait to get to see him again. Maybe Hannah can come next time and meet her new husband! Just kidding! Brandi & I always said we would make our kids be friends or if they were the opposite sex we would force them to be married. Anyway I had fun and can't wait to see how much Micah has grown the next time I see him! Here are a few pictures. Isn't he adorable?!















3 comments:
I think Ned's wife needs to make an appearance at VBS next year!!
Mrs. Ned is NOT funny and would make a fool of herself! :0)
Post a Comment