Birthday Pictures - Part 1
Yesterday was a GREAT day! Hannah slept until 10:00 and I got a lot done for her party before she got out of bed. The only problem was that I had planned an outside party with a little pool, sprinkler, water guns, & water balloons. Hurricane Fay blew in and rained us in the house. We had around 40 people in our house. Everyone was crammed in like sardines but I don't think anyone minded. I have posted several pictures from Hannah's Curious George birthday. I think she had a wonderful birthday. We went to Walmart to pick up the cake & balloons and she was telling everyone "it's my birthday and I'm two!" She is such a little social butterfly. Here are some pictures I took before the party began. Her little t-shirt said "The Birthday Princess." Then at the bottom it said "it is my day." Of course, she had the Super Girl cape.
This is how close everyone sat in our house! So many people love Hannah! She is a blessed girl.
This is a picture of her cake! I thought it was adorable.
Hannah with her cake. I told her not to touch it so I could take a picture. When Levi came up she kept saying "No touch it!" She is so bossy!
She loved everyone singing to her. She likes to be the center of attention. I didn't get a picture of her blowing out her candles because I had to hold her up so she wouldn't fall in the cake. She blew them out without spitting on the cake! YEAH!
Enjoying the cake.
She was hilarious opening her presents. She opened every card and looked at it. She got so much stuff and no duplicates. She got dolls, books, coloring books, crayons, stickers, puzzles, clothes, money, movies, a keyboard, a sandbox, and many more toys. We appreciate all of the gifts!
This is Hannah cracked up about something she thought was funny. It kills me when she laughs like this!
This is my favorite gift she received. I only say it is my favorite because it was handmade. Rachel painted this desk for her. She did a great job. Hannah really needed this because the other day she was coloring in a coloring book and decided my furniture needed a little color too. She has been banned from sitting on the furniture to color. Now she will have her own place to color!
I know this was a long post but I had so many pictures to post. Stayed tuned for the games we played at the party.















2 comments:
The party was great Katie. Hannah was so cute opening her presents. My favorite was her "reading" her cards! She is too sweet!
Hannah is soooo cute! Her pictures are beautiful they seem to capture her personality!
Post a Comment