HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH!!!
Today is Hannah's 2nd birthday! I always heard parents say they grow up so fast and never gave much thought to it until Hannah was born 2 years ago. It is true that they grow up fast. I would love to go back for one day and hold that sweet little 8 pounds, 4 ounce girl again but I know that she is growing up. She has brought more joy to my life than I ever could have imagined. Sometimes hearing "mommy, whatcha doin'" five hundred times a day can be a little nerve racking but I know one day I will miss those moments. Just like I miss holding her as a tiny baby at 3:00 in the morning rocking her back to sleep. I try to remind myself to live in the moment with her and not get in any rush for her to be past a stage (even if it is an annoying one :) She is such a sweet baby and makes me laugh at least 100 times a day. She is learning about her world and it is fun to see the world through her eyes. We have been talking about her birthday and she said "mommy, I want to open my parents." I said parents or presents and she said "parents." Then she giggled. She knows when she is being funny now. One year ago today she was walking but she was stumbling around. Today she is running all over the place, she carries on conversations (some you can understand, some you can not), she makes jokes and acts silly, & she is a little daredevil. She is my heart and I hope she has the best birthday. I am praying that she has a great year being 2 years old. 
This is Hannah two years ago today!
One year ago! Look at her little teeth about to pop through. Now she has a mouth full!
I took this picture several weeks ago. (she is still asleep so I don't have a picture from today) Billy & Mary bought Hannah a super girl cape and she LOVES it. She runs around screaming "Supew grrl!" SO CUTE!! She will hate me one day for posting this picture :)
In other news, we finally have high speed internet! YEAH!!! It only took 1 minute to upload these pictures. With dial-up it would have taken me 30 minutes. I am so excited! I am going to post pictures from the beach soon. I know it was almost 2 months ago but they are cute and thought you would like to see them.















8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hannah! I hope you have a great day with the pool and squirt guns. :)
I can't believe she is 2! She looks so cute in her cape and undies! :)
Oh how I love that girl. I love her "conversations", most of which I can understand. She is so smart, I believe she is gifted! Happy Birthday, Hannah girl!
She looks like she is sprinting down the hallway for the Olympic gold!! I can't believe she's two!! Happy birthday, Hannah!!
Happy Birthday to Hannah!!!! Glad to see news from the Courrington house. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Happy Birthday Hannah! We enjoyed your party.
Love,
Uncle Paul
Happy Birthday Hannah! I simply can't believe she is already 2. Actually looking back on the days in the youth group, I can't believe we all have kids now (well almost).
Post a Comment