Leading Singing
Here is a cute video of Hannah leading singing.
In case you couldn't understand her, she starts by singing "Gloryland Way" (or her version of it anyway) Then she sings a song that she made up apparently. Then it is on to "Jesus Loves Me" and she says "The End."
Today is our 4th anniversary! Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! You have made the past 4 years the best of my life. I love you and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
We don't really have any plans. This is Josh's day to work later and the Auburn game is on tonight. I hope we can pull out a win but we will see. WAR EAGLE!















14 comments:
That is so funny! I like how she keeps flipping the book over and over!
How funny! Hannah is so country and she cracks me up saying "The End"! thats hillarious! love yall
I enjoy the fact that she says "yeah, Jesus loves me" like what's it to ya? Happy 4th anniversary. May you have many many more!
Happy anniversary.
Happy 4th Anniversary! Love, Cousin Lisa
Happy Anniversary!!!
That just made my day! Hann is such a cutie. Happy Anniversary!
Too cute!! Happy Anniversary!
How cute!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
That video is precious!
Happy Anniversary!
This is to cute she is something else. Happy 4 Years and Many More to come.
What a great example of a future Leaderette! Love her!
She is so cute! I have video of HP singing "I fligaway oh glory" and it still melts my heart when I watch it!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment