Do you know what I am doing right now? Listening to Christmas music on the radio! I know, I know, some of you are rolling your eyes but I am so ready for Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year. I like Thanksgiving but I LOVE Christmas. I will not decorate before the day after Thanksgiving but I would pull my stuff out today if I didn't have that rule! Every time we go in a store that has anything Christmas Hannah screams "look mommy, CHRISTMAS!!" Although she says she does not want to go see Santa. I may have another picture of her like last year. Josh says I shouldn't make her go see Santa but I am one of those moms that must have a picture. Does that make me crazy? Don't really answer that!
Our country elected a new president since the last time I blogged. I am disappointed in the outcome. I think Barack Obama will push this country even further away from God and that scares me. However I know God is in control. So Barack Obama can bring about all the changes he wants but I know God doesn't change. I take comfort in that fact. I could say so much more about why I think Obama was a bad choice but I know we are all a little sick of hearing his name.
So I will tell you some funny stuff that Hannah has said lately.
1. The other day she looked into my belly button. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Mommy, I no see the baby!" I guess she thought my belly button was a window! LOL!
2. Last night we went to 6th Avenue to hear Daniel preach for the Area Wide (& to see my parents). Daniel was quoting several verses that ended with "and all the people said Amen." After he said it about 5 times, Hannah looked at me and said "is Daniel praying?"
3. Last night she didn't want to stay in the auditorium to sing. She wanted to go & play. So she said "mommy just take me out & spank me!" (BTW, I do not let her play when we go out so I don't know why she used this reasoning)
What a mess! She is wearing big girl panties today and has only had one accident! I am going to try this method and hope it works. Anyone have any other good potty training tips? I am in desperate need of help. She is doing good but I want her to be potty trained before the baby gets here.
Avon order goes in on Thursday. If you spend $25 or if you take a book to a friend (new customer) and they spend $25, you name will be entered in a drawing for a free gift bag with several goodies. So let me know if you need a book. I will try to get you one tomorrow. There are some great deals this time so take a look! You can also visit the website www.youravon.com/kcourington
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I've been enjoying the christmas music too. :)
The take me out and spank me is hilarious. HAHA!
Hannah is too funny! I can't believe she is already big enough to say those things. I don't see how you kept from laughing!
Hey I heard some bad news today and I wanted to check with you to see if it was true. I don't want to say it on here. If it is true about you I am so sorry I know exactly how you feel. I love you guys.
Post a Comment