Christmas is in full swing!
We have been enjoying the Christmas season. It has been BUSY! Friday was my 29th birthday! I can't believe I am one year away from being 30 years old. I had a great birthday. Josh gave me an Ipod Nano. I was so excited! I got several other gifts. I love everything I got and appreciate the gifts. I felt very loved that day, not because of the gifts but I had many birthday wishes from people I love. Amy & I took Emily, Clay, & Hannah to see Santa. We originally started at the Galleria but when we saw the price of the photos we decided to go to Brookwood Village for Santa pictures. While at the Galleria, I found the bedspread I had been spying out for Hannah's big girl bed. We are finally going to move her out of her crib and into a full sized bed. We will do this as soon as I buy a rail for the bed and we find the time to rearrange the furniture. Once we got to Brookwood Village, the line for Santa was not long at all. Hannah did not want to sit in Santa's lap but I snapped a picture of her talking to him. I didn't get a "professional" picture of her standing by him because she wouldn't get close enough. I think the pic I got is cute.
Friday night we went to the Wylie's house for the teenage party. Josh is their teacher and Mia graciously opened their home to us. We had a BLAST! We ate (way too much) then they made gingerbread houses. They actually had a competition - girls vs boys. Here are the pictures of the houses.
The front of the girl's house
The back
Front of the boy's house
The back
Now can you guess who won? The picture below says it all. The boys won the competition!
Jazz & Sydney were in shock! :0)
After they opened gifts, we played Taboo. The girls redeemed themselves and won! I think they had a great party!
Saturday we went to Christmas for my mom's side of the family. I brought my camera but didn't take any pictures. (I was having such a good time, I forgot) Saturday night Josh, Hannah, & I went to Trussville to eat dinner and did a little more shopping. It was fun being out and about in the bustle of the shopping madness.
Christmas is only two days away and I am getting more and more excited. I feel like I did when I was a kid waiting on it to get here! Stay tuned for more Christmas fun!















2 comments:
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Happy late birthday. Hey! I am already past 30. Check out my blog now for pics of the puppies.
I hope you had a great birthday and that Santa was very good to you all this morning. :) Merry Christmas
Post a Comment