CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The past week has been WILD and not necessarily in a good way. Last Thursday my car's "check engine soon" light came on. It ended up needing to go to the shop to replace a part. Luckily it didn't cost too much money but it was money we really didn't need to be spending. That is always frustrating. Luckily we got it back the same day we took it because Josh took it to the man who works on his work truck. Also on Thursday I noticed a little bump on my stomach and by Saturday it had tripled in size. After talking to a very ignorant nurse at Dr. Snowden's office (who tried to convince me it was an ingrown hair) I went to a doc in the box. It wasn't an ingrown hair but a staph infection! I was scared to death to take medicine with the baby being so little but I really don't have a choice. So I am on an antibiotic to try to clear it up. It makes me even MORE nervous than I have been about everything. Everyone is trying to convince me it is okay but it is hard to stop the worrying and wild thoughts!

The end of the weekend has been better. Sunday it snowed! I couldn't wait to wake Hannah up on Sunday morning to show her. We didn't get a chance to play in it before we left because I was trying to finish cooking lunch for our gospel meeting. When I held her up to the window, she whispered "It's snowing" in the sweetest voice. She was so excited. The drive to church was BEAUTIFUL! After lunch Hannah and Josh got out and played with all the other "kids" that were having snowball fights and building snowmen. She loved it. I am sure she her legs were cold because she only had on tights and dress shoes but she didn't care. She was having so much fun! I didn't take many pictures but below are a few of the better ones I took.







Our gospel meeting has been great! David Sain has done an excellent job. Tonight is the last night and we would love to have you visit us. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Granna said...

Hannah was having so much fun that she did not care that her shoes were on the wrong feet!

Paul said...

It should be noted that Josh built the largest snowballs and got all the kids riled up. This resulted in me getting pegged a couple of times. I was quite disappointed that he didn't go forward at the afternoon service for his behavior.

LOL.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Hope you are better soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Hannah had a great time! Hope you feel better soon :)

Melissa said...

I'm thinking about you and hope you get better soon. Looks like she had lots of fun.