Girl's Night, Decoration, Doctor's Visit & the Dentist
Well once again this has been a very busy weekend! Friday night we had a much needed girl's night out. We went to Sumo to eat. I stuffed myself until I was miserable! We had so much fun! Our cook was a little strange but it made the night more interesting. After we ate, we went to shop around at Ross and then went to the dollar movie to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. Surprisingly it was a good movie.
Our cook who liked to say "Getter done" (not sure why?!)
Pam, Katie, Kim, & Rachel
Meredith, Jazz, & Sydney
Pam, Jennifer, & Me
Pam's first attempt to catch a shrimp - missed.
Got it the second time but she hates shrimp!
Sunday I took a pic of Maddie & Hannah sitting on the new little bench outside of church. Aren't they sweet?
The below picture is true to their personalities. Maddie is the sweet princess and Hannah is a wild little monkey (as I like to call her)!
Sunday after church we went to my aunt & uncle's house to eat lunch. It was decoration where my grandfather is buried. We didn't go to the cemetery because it was pouring down rain.
Monday I had a doctor's appointment. Everything is going great and I was relieved to hear the heartbeat again. The baby is a little stubborn because the nurse was running the doppler over my stomach and I couldn't hear the heartbeat. I was about to have a meltdown. She finally tells me she can detect the heartbeat on the doppler but can't hear it. She says he/she must be moving around a lot. It was beating 176 times a minute. He/she finally stopped moving and then we could hear it. I am measuring right at 17 weeks. I have been feeling the baby move for about a week now. I haven't felt any strong kicks yet, just the little flutters. I feel so much better after yesterday's appointment and can't wait for 3 1/2 weeks to pass so I can finally see my little one!
Today Hannah & I had a dentist appointment. Hannah was great. She wanted to go first and talked the hygienist's ear off. She has a little scratch on her face and the hygienist asked her about it. She told her that I got mad at her for not cleaning the living room. My mouth dropped open and I was so embarrassed. Then later as I was getting my teeth cleaned Hannah told her that I call her boobie sometimes! I could not control my laughter. I don't think the lady believed either story but I am sure I turned three shades of red. What will come out of her mouth next?















3 comments:
I heard rumors that Emily was hit on by the waiter. You ladies chose weird places to go to.
First, that is me in the picture, not Pam. lol Second, I really think scratching your 2 year old's face for not cleaning the livingroom is a bit harsh! lol You are gonna have to stop taking her in public!
Looks like yall had a great time! So glad that everything is going well with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment