CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Have you ever been really busy? Then when you sit to write about it, you can't really think of what you have been doing - you just know you were doing something. That is how I am feeling today. It has been two weeks since I blogged and I can't remember what all we have been doing.

Hannah has developed quite the imagination lately. She likes to tell stories about Prince Lamond and a witch that locked him in a tower. She tells people that she has a dog (which we do not) and will make up a name for it. She usually says "Zoe" (Ben & Rachel's dog) or "Molly" (Paul & Kim's). She talks to Linda (her imaginary friend) a lot and is really starting to play using her imagination. She likes to play "cash register", which she calls "cash master." I like that she uses her imagination and doesn't just rely on tv and things like that to keep her entertained.


We have been to the splash pad at a local park a few times in the last few weeks. Hannah LOVES going. She likes water and she likes people. She always makes a new friend when we go. I also signed her up to bowl for free this summer. The bowling alley has a program for kids to bowl two free games Mon-Fri in the summer. (Thank you Christy for letting me know about this!). You can go to kidsbowlfree.com and check it out. We went for the first time last week with Amy, Emily, & Clay. Hannah had a blast. She was actually pretty good and scored a 69 with the bumpers up, of course. She would throw the ball, it would go at turtle speed, and then she would bend down like she was waiting on a softball to be hit to her and watch it. I thought it was so cute! She told me this morning she wanted to go back so I may take her sometime this week.








We had our first youth devotional of the summer. It was at David & Susan's house. The girls came early to swim. Hannah is quite the little swimmer. She has no fear and swam all over the pool with the help of a floatie vest. She didn't want me to help her but was okay with me being close by.

In pregnancy world, not much has changed. She (still doesn't have a name) is kicking harder and harder lately. I am actually starting to feel elbows, knees, etc. roll around in there. Josh finally got to feel her but she shys away when he touches my stomach. He must have a calming effect on her. I am carrying her so low and my back & hips have been aching and sore. Other than that, I have been feeling great! The heat is a little much but I just need to get used to that. (We had a yard sale on Sat. and I was pretty swollen when I got home.)

Hannah was talking to a lady in Publix yesterday and she says "My mommy's belly is really big! She has a baby in there." She also tells me all the time that she has a sister in her belly. Two weeks ago I took her to see her doctor because she spiked a 103 fever. She laid on the table at the doctor's office and said "is he going to look at my sister in my belly?" I just tell her that she has to be married before she can have a baby in her belly. Then yesterday she came in the living room looking like this....



LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her imagination is hilarious! She is coming up with some great stuff. I also love those pics at the bottom! I saw Hailey try to breast feed one of her dolls one time saying, "well, I saw my mommy doing it?!?!?"