CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

It seems that I am always talking about how busy we have been but it is true! Last Friday night (the 4th) we went to Sandusky Church of Christ for their singing! The singing & fellowship was great. I think there were about 100 people there and we sang for 2 1/2 hours. Hannah slept through most of it because we had been to the park earlier that day with Kim, Jennifer, and kids. So I enjoyed the singing even more because I wasn't having to keep my eye on her!

Saturday started college football season! We went to David & Susan's house to watch the Auburn game. We won and I saw a lot of promise for this year! I get so excited, although David ordered me not to get too excited because we aren't really ready for Jaiden's arrival! LOL! All was fine and we got to cheer them to victory.

Sunday was Josh's birthday. We had a strawberry cake (yummy, mouth-watering good cake) from Edgar's the night before at David & Susan's. I am bad and did not take one picture but Susan took a few. Sunday I made pancakes for breakfast. Breakfast usually consists of cereal, oatmeal, or an occasional scrambled egg so pancakes were a treat. We went to church and then home for Chicken Casserole (Josh's favorite). Then we spent the afternoon at Academy (another favorite). Hannah made Josh a card and we bought him some new dress pants. Sunday night we went to eat at Zaxby's. Then we crashed at home. We were all so tired from the weekend. I hope Josh had a great birthday. He deserves the best. He is the true definition of a Christian husband and father and I am so thankful that he chose me to be his wife. He works hard for our family and we love him more than he will ever know!

Tuesday I went to my doctor's appointment. We are again right on schedule - measuring correctly & Jaiden's heartbeat was great (she forgot to tell me the rate and I forgot to ask). I had gained more weight which is probably why no one thinks I am going to make it to her due date but I think I am. Everyone keeps telling me I look like I have dropped but she still kicks me high. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow and am now going to the doctor every week now! We should know at my next visit if she is head down. I am praying that she has already turned. If not, it is unlikely that she will turn and I don't like that outcome. I really want to deliver her and not have a c-section but we will do what is best for her!

After my appointment, we went to the library for story-time. Hannah did a lot better than she did a few months. She didn't sit still the whole time but she was quiet so that is a start. After the library we went to McDonald's to let the kids play!

Wednesday & Thursday Hannah & I spent the day playing, cleaning, and hanging out at home.

Friday Josh got home early and didn't get to cut grass because of the rain. So I put Hannah down for a nap (yes she took a much needed nap) and went to Publix & Hill's for groceries all by myself. I love having Hannah with me but it is so much easier to go by myself! I saved $60 at Publix and got some good deals at Hill's too.

Last night we ate at Milo's then went to the Baron's playoff game. Mom won tickets at work and she gave them to us. We had a great time. Hannah took her Auburn pom-pom and repeatedly yelled out "War Eagle!" She had the people around us tickled! The Barons lost 8-1 but we still had a lot of fun! We stayed for the fireworks show. Hannah loved it. Before they started I told her that they were going to be loud and not to be afraid. So during the show she kept asking "are you afraid, mommy?" I told her no but Jaiden must have been because she was curled up so tight it was uncomfortable! (Who says babies are not babies until they are born? I think she definitely heard the noise and responded to it but that is another subject for another time) We didn't get home until 11:30 so Hannah crashed and slept until after 9:00 this morning. Here are some pics I took at the ball game...







We are looking forward to Auburn's game tonight and then a week of getting ready for our Ladies Day. Ladies Day is Saturday, Sept 19th at 9:00. If you are a lady, please join us! Cherry Chesser is going to be our speaker and I know you will leave uplifted and encouraged!! Of course we also have my doctor's appointment and the Kid's Market is Thursday night!

WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments: