We went to my doctor's appointment today and all is well. I had an ultrasound to check her fluid levels and they look great! She is definitely head down and ready to go. We did see that she has hair! You could see a little peach fuzz sticking out. I thought it was so cute. :0) I also had a non-stress test and that was fine too. I had FINALLY made progress this time - YIPPEE! Now I am not so worried about being induced. I was more worried about a bad labor starting from nothing but since my body has begun the process I am okay with helping it out if need be. I will go in on Wednesday morning if she has not decided to arrive by then. I am still hopeful that she will come tonight or tomorrow.
I wanted to post a funny story about Hannah. Yesterday morning in church she was looking through Josh's Bible. He had made some notes and highlighted some passages. She looks up at him in the middle of the sermon with a terrible look on her face and says "Daddy, God did not tell you that you could write in your Bible! You are going to be in trouble!" I guess she has been listening in class when Emily & Rachel tell her that writing in her Bible is not the right thing to do. It made me laugh. She has been so bossy lately. I guess she is getting ready to be a big sister!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment