6 months old
On the 20th of April, Jaiden turned 6 months old. She is growing and changing everyday. She is such a gentle, sweet baby. She loves to rub my face and hair. She likes to sit back and watch the chaos of our home. She takes it all in. She laughs when we laugh and sometimes cries when Hannah cries. She is a lot like Hannah. She is laid back and only gets upset when she is hungry, dirty, or sleepy. She smiles at everyone she sees. What a sweet, sweet blessing she has been to our family!
Some things I want to remember about her at 6 months...
* She laughs out loud and LOVES to be tickled.
* She smiles immediatley after making eye contact with me.
* She rolls to where she wants to go. She has also been army crawling to get what she wants.
* She has gotten on her knees a few times and rocks back & forth.
* She LOVES to eat her baby food and cereal. I haven't found anything she doesn't like.
* She giggles at Hannah all the time.
* She likes to play peek-a-boo.
* She pats everything.
* She loves fabric. She likes to chew on her blankets or my clothes.
* She has finally decided she likes her bath.
* She loves to kick her legs and does it all the time (she kicks her heels in so hard I thought someone was breaking in our house the other day. However it was just the sound of her heels hitting the bed!)
* She can hold her own bottle (see picture below!)
* She is BEAUTIFUL!! She has gorgeous black hair that has a mind of its own. She has gorgeous blue eyes and the most beautiful eyelashes & eyebrows. She has cute little chunky legs!
* She likes to chew on her toes!
* She babbles "ma, ma, ma." (Does this count as her first word? It is just a babble but I am not sure if that counts!)
* She can sit up for a little bit at a time but is too busy to stay there.
* I love her and know that in 6 more months I will love her even more than I do now!















4 comments:
Jaiden's sweet smile and giggle always makes me feel good! She is absoultely a BEAUTIFUL and sweet baby doll!
Aunt Kim loves her too! My heart just melts when she grins at me like she knows who I am (although I've seen her smile at complete strangers in the same way!!). She is such a sweet little blessing!
She is beautiful, isn't she??? Those eyes and eyelashes are show stoppers. She is such a sweet and loving baby. I just totally love her!
She is so gorgeous! I know you are proud and you have every right. What a beautiful baby and family! :)
Post a Comment