9 months old
Jaiden is 9 months old until Friday. She says "ma-ma," "da-da," & "Hannah" (not clear but that is what she is saying. She waves bye and it sounds like she says "Hey" when she does it. She still only has 4 teeth (two fangs and two bottom). Although her gums are swollen on top and I think in a few weeks she will have her two top teeth. I tried to get a picture of her teeth because it looks hilarious but I am having a hard time getting her to stay still. She eats 3 jars of baby food a day plus her bottles. She eats puffs & crunchies for snack. She also likes table foods. She has had bites of mashed potatoes, french fries, broccoli (steamed), macaroni & cheese, banana, tomato, cantaloupe, & plums. I am sure she has eaten other things off of our plates but I can't remember. When someone has a plate of food, she gravitates to them!
She is standing for about 15 seconds at a time. She looks like she wants to walk but can't figure out how to move her feet. She likes to climb on things. Last week she climbed on a case of bottled water and couldn't figure out how to get down. She climbs all over anyone laying in the floor. She is cruising along the furniture. So I am just waiting on the day she lets go and walks on her own. I am NOT ready. I want her to stay little but she is growing up fast!
We went about a month when she was not sleeping through the night but it seems that she has gotten back into a routine of again. She does not like to nap and most days will only take about 2 or 3 - 15 minute naps.
Her favorite toys are baby dolls and balls. She loves to play and follows Hannah around everywhere she goes. She gets into everything. I have to keep shoes and paper out of the floor because she is drawn to them and likes to eat them. Gross, I know! She also likes to look into & under things. It is so cute!
Here is a picture of my big girl. She will be 4 next Monday!!! She is a beautiful girl (inside & out)!!















No comments:
Post a Comment