Rite Aid
I went to Rite Aid today. This is the deal I got...
Transaction #1
*Crest toothpaste
$2.99
-$0.50 (coupon from paper)
=$2.76 (incl tax) + $2 Up reward
Transaction #2
*Huggies Pull-Ups
$8.99
-$2.00 coupon printed from internet
-$2.00 Rite Aid Video coupon
*Huggies box of 360 wipes
$11.99
-$1.00 coupon from Huggies mailer
*Huggies pack of 184 wipes
$3.99 (wipes are Buy one get 1 50% off)
-$1.00 coupon from Huggies mailer
-$2 UP reward
-$4 off $20 Rite Aid Video Coupon
=$14.86 (including tax) + $2.00 UP reward + $10 Rite Aid gift card that will be mailed to me
#3:
*Kellogg's Raisin Bran (2)
$5.00
-$1.00 Rite Aid Video coupon
-0.60 coupon from the Parade in the paper a few weeks ago
-$2.00 Up reward
=$1.85 (incl tax) + $1.00 UP reward
#4:
*Milk
$3.29
-$1.00 Up
=2.59 (incl tax)
My total for all of this is $22.06 + a $10 Rite Aid gift card coming in the mail in a few weeks! If I had gone to another store I would have spent $20 just on the Pull-Ups & wipes! So I think of it as getting 2 boxes of Raisin Bran, milk, & toothpaste for free! Plus whatever I will buy with my $10 gift card (which will probably be diapers!). Stayed tuned for CVS deal this week and I am going to try to update what my BEAUTIFUL children are doing!















2 comments:
I like these posts! I need work on the drug store thing. I always hit a roadblock if they were out of a particular item- like it threw my whole plan out of whack! I had only tried CVS so never "learned" Rite Aid or Walgreens. I had a difficult time dividing out my transactions if Harper was with me...so if you are doing it with 2 kids, way to go!
Sounds like you have really got the hang of this. Great!
Post a Comment