It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
Since my last post, there has been so much that has happened. Our dear friend, Lila Mae Hand passed away. We are all very sad that we will not see her in this life anymore but we will see her again one day in Heaven. I had not known her as long as the rest of the Courington family. However, since the day I met her she had always treated me like she did the rest of the family. She will be missed!
Hannah has started trying baby food. Last week were carrots and this week green beans. I have a hard time feeding her the green beans. They look really gross, but she seems to love them. She is getting big so fast! She has found her voice and has been "oohing & aahing." It is the sweetest sound. She flirts with everyone she sees. I have a hard time getting through Walmart these days because she wants to stop to talk to people.
My sister, Amy, and I took Hannah and her cousins, Emily and Clay, to see Santa at Brookwood Village. This is her first Christmas and although she has no idea what Christmas is, I have had a lot of fun this year. Christmas is my favorite time of the year anyway, but Hannah makes it even more special! She smiled so sweet for the picture with Santa (as you can see). She has enjoyed staring at the lights on our tree. I think she is going to love Christmas as much as I do.
Our holiday parties have already started. We were very busy this past weekend. Friday night we threw our friends, Mark & Shana a tool & holiday decoration party. They are getting married in March. There were over 30 people in our little house but we had a lot of fun. Saturday was the 6th grade & under party for the kids at church. Hannah slept through most of it but she seemed to have fun. She got her favorite thing in the world from Levi & Granna - formula and baby food. Granna also monogrammed her two blankets for Christmas. They are so cute. Aunt Kim gave her a toy that she loves. She loves to eat it. Everytime she sees it she smiles the biggest smile, grabs it, and puts it into her mouth. Sunday night was our young adult class party. We ate (a lot - as always) and played dirty Santa. Tonight will be the church Christmas party at Nikki's. I am glad that Hannah is a girl that likes to be on the go! She better be because our schedule is full for the next three weeks.
















2 comments:
Love the picture! As always, Hannah looks adorable! She is so photogenic.
Thanks for having us over Sunday night. We had a great time. How was the church party? Ben and I both had to work:(
Post a Comment