Happy New Year!
It is the year 2007! Everyone always says that the year has flown by when it becomes a new year. This time I agree. This time last year I had just found out I was pregnant with Hannah. It is hard to believe that she is already 4 months old. She made our year the best year we have had so far. I hope everyone had a great year! I am looking forward to 2007. I know it holds a lot of memories to be made. Hannah will grow so much this year and I am looking forward to watching her experience life. She rolled over for the first time on Saturday. Her cousins Emily & Clay were cheering her on by saying "Go Hannah, Go Hannah." She worked so hard to get that little arm under her and when she was finally over she just looked at us like "Okay, What do I do now?" I know in 2007 she will reach many more milestones - scooting, crawling, first tooth, first words, walking, and so much more. It should be a great year - Lord willing!
My year will hopefully start out on the right foot if the Auburn Tigers win their bowl game today. They are playing in the Cotton Bowl against Nebraska. I do not doubt they will win but I must go & help cheer them on to victory.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!















2 comments:
War Eagle! Happy New Year!
It was a great game. The year has started off well already.
We're so proud of Hannah. My mother once commented on Addi. She said that a child who smiles a lot must have wonderful parents. I couldn't agree more about Hannah too!
Post a Comment