Six Months Old!!!
Hannah turned 6 months old yesterday! She will be one year old before we know it! I am amazed at how much she has changed in 6 months! What a blessing!!! She is growing so fast and learning so much! I love that sweet little baby so much! Being a mommy is the greatest "job" God gave women. Right now she is in the living room with her daddy. He must be hilarious because she is giggling! What a precious sound. Today mom, Amy, & I took Hannah, Bradley, Emily, & Clay to have their pictures made. We got some great pictures! Hannah did great until they put her in a wicker chair. She did not like it, plus it was time for a nap. Hannah sat up all by herself in some of them. I was not far from her but she was sitting on her own. After we were done with the pictures we had a visit from my best friend, Brandi. I love her and when we are together it makes me miss that she lives so far away. We went to the Griffin's - just like old times. I love that family too! Josh went to the fishing tournament weigh in at the Civic Center. Now we are at home - Hannah is finally asleep - and it is very windy outside. It sounds like our roof is about to blow off of our house! We will have to watch the weather tonight. Tomorrow our Gospel Meeting starts and I am excited. I hope we have a large crowd. You are invited if you would like to come and hear the gospel preached. We would love to have you come and visit us. Tomorrow morning we are having a fellowship meal after the morning services. I need to be cooking but instead I am sitting here typing. I got excited about the pics and wanted to post them ASAP. I better get busy cooking in case the power goes out tonight. Stay safe tonight!




















6 comments:
What beautiful little girl!
These pictures are adorable. My favorite is the one of her in the red shirt all by herself. She looks so adorable.
These pictures are adorable. My favorite is the one of her in the red shirt all by herself. She looks so adorable.
The pictures are great! Brings back memories for me. Hailey sat up by herself for the first time at her 6 month picture appointment! I love looking at those pictures and remembering how sweet and little she was... have a blessed day!
Beautiful Hannah- how we love you and your sweet self! She is such a precious little soul.
Hi. I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to tell you what a cutie pie little girl you have! I'm a member of the church of Christ too and have a blog if you ever want to stop by. Have a great day.
Post a Comment