CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, March 5, 2007

A Long Week...

So much has happened since I last posted. Our gospel meeting started and went great. The only problem is the stomach virus that has been spreading around church. Even the visiting preacher got it and couldn't preach one night of the meeting. Hannah got sick on Wednesday, but seemed to bounce right back. I am not sure if she had the virus or not. Saturday I spent the day in bed sick with a "mini" version of the virus. I am thankful that I didn't have the full blown version of it! Pam & I Lysoled (if that is a word) every pew yesterday at church. We are hoping we have seen the end of it!!!

Thursday we had the tornado warnings and spent most of the afternoon and night at the church building. I will admit I was nervous. Emily took our picture while we were watching the local Fox 6 News. Susan emailed it to the website and they showed our picture on the news. We missed it because we were driving home from the church building. We did not have any damage, but the people in Enterprise, AL were not so lucky. We should remember them in our prayers and try to help any way that we can. I can't imagine what they are going through. I heard on the news this morning that more people attended church services yesterday. Interesting!

Friday I took Hannah to CRC to see all the people I worked with before she came along. We stayed there all day. It was so good to see everyone. Of course, Hannah put on a show - laughing and grinning at everyone.

Tomorrow Hannah has to have her MRI. I am dreading it a little bit. I am nervous about her being sedated more than anything. Please keep her in your prayers tonight and tomorrow. I will let you know what the doctor says as soon as I know!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What in the world does she have to have an MRI for? We will deinitely pray for little Hannah.

It was good to see you two on Friday :o)

Kim said...

MRI? I missed something? Is she ok? I will be praying for her!