CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Pictures


Here are my two favorite people in the world. Does she look like her daddy? :)


Or does she look like me?


Sitting up like a big girl. She is getting good at sitting up if she can be still long enough to balance. She never sits still for longer than two seconds!




9 comments:

Crystal said...

I can see some of you and Josh in her. I love the one of her sticking her tongue out. I can't wait to see pictures of her first L/L trip :o)

Unknown said...

I can see both of you in her. I thought she was starting to look more like you, but when she's up next to Josh there's no denying she's a "mini-Josh." Either way, she's BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures.

David Courington said...

Keep the pictures coming. Nothing I enjoy more. You or Josh. I think she looks like her Gramps.

Paul said...

David, don't insult your granddaughter.

Rachel said...

She is too, too cute. Seeing her makes me want to have a baby too. Oh....wait....ok, the feeling has passed!

Joking aside, I love to see the pictures of her and she is a mini-Josh for sure.

Meredith said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I love seeing pictures of her! She is too cute!

Teale said...

She looks like a little of both of you... can't wait to see her strolling around Opryland like she owns the place.

Emily said...

Those are very good pics! Any picture of Hannah is a good pic, but I love the one with her tongue out. She seems to do that face a lot lately! Sorry Katie, she looks like and makes faces like her Dad!