CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hope this doesn't bore you too bad....

This past week was a good week - nothing too exciting has been going on. Josh got the dishwasher put in and it is working great. It is so nice not to see dishes piled in the sink!

Friday night we went to eat at Chili's with Jared, Emily, & Casey. It was fun. Saturday we went to work on the group scrapbook. We started around 11 and I got home at 7:45. I fed Hannah, put on her pj's and put her to bed. She slept all night long. She was so worn out! After I put Hannah to bed I sat on the couch and watched Coyote Ugly. Today, of course was church. Josh & I ate lunch at Golden Wok. After church tonight we went to KFC to eat with Kim, Addi, Susan, David, Emily, Jared, Marty, & Susan. Josh & I ate and ran. Now we are home, Josh & Hannah are in bed and I am getting ready to go to sleep myself. Just thought I would hop on here and let you know how our weekend went.

Like I said nothing too exciting going on. We are just getting ready for the Lads to Leaders Convention which is coming up VERY soon (see my countdown!). I always look forward to going every year. I have been going since I was 8. I did miss a few years when I was in college, but I love it! This will be Hannah's first year and I cannot wait to see her face when she sees all of the waterfalls. She has had a fascination with running water lately. When I run her bathwater, her eyes get big and she stares at the water. If I try to move away from it, she will about break her neck trying to see it. It is another cute thing that she is doing right now!

No comments: