Blinkies
I have become a little addicted to Blinkies. I think they are so cute. You will notice that I got a little carried away after spending hours with Emily last night at church looking at them.
We had a very good weekend. Friday for lunch Hannah & I went to Brookwood Village to meet mom & Cindy for lunch. On the way to meet them, I was in a "not so desirable" part of town. There was an SUV that stopped in the middle of the road in the right hand lane. I see a girl jump out of the driver side and a boy jump out of the passenger side. The girl runs around to his side and punches him right in the face. He was trying to get away from her but she was yelling and hitting him. I pass them and continue to look in my rear view mirror, thinking "please do not start shooting each other!" They get back in the car and drive off. After I was on the interstate I started thinking maybe I should have called the police, but I didn't really know what to do at the time. I just hope they worked it out! After we ate lunch, we did a little browsing at the mall and then went to Babies R' Us. This is my favorite store! I bought Hannah a little swimming pool for the summer. It is kind of ironic that I bought it on the day it turned very cold!
Friday night we went to eat with the usual Friday night crowd - David, Susan, MaMaw, Jared, Emily, Marty, & Susan. We ate at Dale's. It was VERY good! Saturday, Hannah & I stayed at home. I didn't want to get too far in case the weather was bad. It rained all day, but thankfully we did not have any bad storms. Saturday was my sister-in-law Jan's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!!! It was also our friend, Mark's birthday. We went to Mark & Shana's house for dinner. We ate steak (yum!) and then watched a movie.
Last night after church we stayed and ate pizza. Some played cards, some played with the Wii, some looked at blinkies for two hours. What a great weekend!















21 comments:
I just had to figure out on my own what a blinkie is. I don't even know where to get them! I'm so not with it...
Girl, you and me both. I went a little crazy on my page last week too. I love them and if you don't mind, i'm going to "borrow" some of yours for my page as well. :o)
Oh...my...goodness! You did go crazy! They are cute though! I'm still looking!
Teale - It is easy and they have some cute ones for pregnancy!
Crystal - Borrow all the ones you want!
Emily - I found it easier to do a search for specific blinkies. Then you don't have to go through all 2 billion of them and you skip most of the vulgar ones.
I have to say you might be just a little carried away with the blinkies...Elmo?
Love and miss you guys!!
I figures out to search for specific ones last night. I think I got carried away!
buying viagra in uk cheap cheap viagra buy viagra without prescription buy cheap viagra online super viagra pro free viagra without prescription viagra in the water viagra prescription uk does watermelon have viagra effect sublingual viagra viagra discount viagra suppliers in the uk videos viagra generic viagra cheap
Post a Comment