Hannah with her cousins - Alex, Jasmine, Addi, & Levi.
Our Easter photo!
Ice Cream!
Hannah sporting her Steak N' Shake hat!
She loved the waterfalls!
The Easter Bunny visited Hannah & was very good to her.

We went to Nashville this weekend for the Lads to Leaders Convention. I can't remember what age I first went to convention. I think I was 8 or 9 years old. Lads to Leaders was great for our family. I didn't do speech and songs of praise, but Bible Bowl was a main topic at our house. We studied hard and I learned a lot. This was Hannah's first year at convention. I know she will learn so much from this program and will have many memories just like her mommy. Hannah did great on the trip. She only had one melt down and it was on the way out of the room. She was so tired and was asleep before we left the parking lot. She slept all the way home. We stopped by to see PaPaw & MaMaw Shadix in Decatur before coming home. They were happy to see Hannah. All of the kids at church did a great job at L/L! I am so proud of each of them for their courage to do this program. I hope they keep up the good work! I am excited about 2008 and have many ideas for the Good Samaritans. If you read this - I hope you are ready to work!
2 comments:
I'm ready to work! Love the pics!
Great pics, she's such a happy baby!
Post a Comment