A little bit of everything...
I shouldn't neglect my blog for a week because when I do I have so much to say that I end up leaving stuff out. I have been using my "internet time" to find a cabin in Gatlinburg and smocked outfits for Lila & Hannah. Where to begin...
Not long after I posted my last blog, Hannah was crawling around the house like she always does. I usually have one eye on her but she crawled into the kitchen and she got quiet. That is not a good sign because it usually means that something is going into her mouth or she has her hands on something she is not supposed to be touching. I walked into the kitchen and she was trying to lick juice off of the floor. Her cup had leaked out a puddle of juice and there she was lapping it up like a dog. I couldn't help but laugh. It was gross but the image of her trying to lick it off the floor was funny! I would love to know what goes on in her mind.
Tuesday night we had a devo at David & Susan's house. The girls met at 5:30 to swim. Hannah LOVES the pool. She splashes and kicks. She loves to have water splashed in her face. She had the best time especially with the older girls in the pool with her.
Thursday and Friday I went shopping. Like I said earlier, I have been on a hunt for Lila a smocked outfit/dress. I just haven't found the perfect one. Well I did find the perfect outfit but they only had a 3 month size and it was a summer outfit. The sales lady tried to convince me that it stays warm in October but I tried to tell her that by the time Lila was 3 months it would be January. Oh well! I did find some GREAT deals and on Friday it was tax free. Macy's had all of their Carter's outfits for $3. I was really excited about that.
Last night we had girl's night out at Pam's. We ate a lot (shocking I know - Sylvan Springs people hardly ever eat together :0) and talked a lot (even more shocking). I didn't get home until 1:30 am, which was really stupid because Hannah had us up at 6:30. I am tired today but managed to get all of the floors mopped and several loads of laundry done. Josh cut the grass and we have been home all day. That is unusual for both of us to be home all day long together. It was nice.
Hannah had her first bleeding accident today. She fell on the laundry basket, bruised her chin and her gums bled a little. It wasn't that big of a deal, meaning she didn't need stitches or anything but I know it hurt her. Which made me hurt and sad for her. She does still have a little bruise on her chin. I know this will be first of many!
Tomorrow we are going to visit my Papaw & Mamaw Shadix in Decatur. So if you miss us at church Sunday morning that is where we will be. I am excited about seeing them and hopefully will get to see Sandra & Shannon too.
I have some cute pictures but will have to post them later. Stay tuned...















3 comments:
It's funny how you said that when Hannah is quiet, it means something is up. That is how Levi is too.
Oh, and Levi was eating popcorn off the floor at the dollar theater the other night.
hahahah I love Pauls comment... Sydney drank from the toilet one time when she was quiet..I brushed her teeth A LOT after that one! Im glad u updated Katie... I Love hearing bout Hannah.
Sounds like you guys had a busy week. I didn't go to Tricia's-you'll have to tell me where it is and I'll hit it next time! :) I found Marley's dresses at a consignment shop near where our mom's work called Kidz Closet...they had all their consigned clothing 75% off and the new items they had were 50% off. I would have bought a few more if they'd had her size...I'm buying for next spring!
Post a Comment