I found it...
We went to the Jr. League Yard Sale Saturday morning and I found the exact swing set I was looking for. This will be the last summer she will be able to use it but the other swing sets are just a little too big for her. That is why I didn't want to pay a lot of money for one. This one was only $20. It was in great shape (not even faded!) I was so excited. I looked on Walmart.com and they had one almost identical and it was $130! Yay me! Hannah loves it too. We also found a ton of Barney stuff for Hannah and a floatie vest for her. Susan & Kim found a lot of good stuff too. We had a (clean) trash can full. This year we found a lot of clothes with tag still on them. We had a great day together. I can't wait until next year!















7 comments:
She looks like she's having just as much fun as I thought she would!!!
Love her swing set! Good job, mom! Aren't bargains the best!!
That little girl looks like she is enjoying her play set. I like it myself it is just right for her age.
I'm so glad you finally found it! She looks like she is enjoying it! Hope Josh is better! It killed me not to take Hannah last night! Anytime you need a break, call us, you know we'll take her for you!!
How cute! I know she will enjoy it. She is the cutest!
Has she tried to jump off the top of the top of the slide, yet? If not, I know the little daredevil will!
Glad you found exactly what you were looking for. She is going to love it.
Post a Comment