CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Doctor's Visit

I FINALLY went to my first doctor's visit yesterday. I thought it would never get here. So I guess it is "official." I am 7 weeks pregnant and due June 8th. That seems like a long time but I know it will go by fast. So far everything is going great. Hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat next time. I am still feeling good although I felt bad this morning when I woke up. I started the prescription prenatal vitamin and I think that is what made me feel bad. I will adjust to them in a week or two and will be fine.

Our gospel meeting has been going great. The preaching (what I have heard of it) has been wonderful. Hannah is tired of having to sit still for so long. She does not like to sit still or be quiet for long so it has been hard trying to keep her entertained. Last night we ended up just sitting in the nursery looking at books. I was tired of fighting her and we had been in and out of our seats 4 times. The last time I took her out because she was choking on water and I thought she might throw up everywhere. I know it is a learning process. Sometimes I think how many spankings do you have to get before you learn?! She really is a sweet baby. She is just two!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad everything is going great and I hope it continues. :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! You'll have to keep us updated.

christy said...

Congrats. I had a nurse tell me to put the vitamins in the freezer and take them at night and it might make you feel better.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Glad to hear everything is going well - Congrat! Can't wait.