CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Little Bit of This & That

It has been a whirlwind of a week. Just one week ago Mary had her transplant and now she is home. She is an AMAZING woman! We are so happy that she is home and hope that there aren't any set backs. We just have to keep her healthy through this winter.

I have had to stay away from her because I have had a cold. Having a cold while pregnant is NOT fun. Just because there is not much that you can take. I haven't taken anything because it is so early in the pregnancy. I am sure it is okay but I just don't want to take the chance! Besides the cold, I have been feeling GREAT! I get VERY tired by the end of the day. I feel like I have been beat when it comes to finally getting into bed but I know that will end soon. I haven't been sick except for last night. I made the mistake of making a roast and before we left for church I felt horrible. I guess just smelling it all day long got to me. I have been extremely hungry. I could eat everything in site! I don't remember being this hungry with Hannah. Plus I was sick for about two weeks with Hannah in the beginning. So maybe since this has been a little different that means it is a boy. I would like to have a little boy. However, if this is another girl I will be thrilled too.

Lila's birthday was Sunday. She was one year old. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is so sweet and makes me smile every time I see her. I love to hear her say "Taie." (which is Katie of course) I hope she had a very Happy Birthday!

Tuesday I took Hannah to the library for story time. It was all about fairy tales. She told the story of Princess and the Pea and Cinderella. Cinderella has become Hannah's favorite. She got it for her birthday and watches it everyday! She has three books about Cinderella and we read them everyday too. She is a princess kind of girl & will have a princess room soon. I have got to get this computer room cleaned out so we can make it into her bedroom. She fell out of her bed the other night because she was climbing out and fell. So I need to do it sooner than later but I really feel like she won't do it again. It scared her pretty bad and she keeps talking about it. Maybe she learned her lesson!

We are getting ready for our Gospel Meeting coming up this Sunday - Wednesday. Kerry Richardson is going to be the speaker and you are invited to come and visit with us. We would love to have you!

Well this has been very random and if you are still reading I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

KATIE!!!!!! I just found out you were pregnant. I am sooo excited for yall! You are a wonderful Mom and I know you are super happy! Hope everything goes well for you and you are in my thoughts and prayers!