Update on Mary & Pumpkin Painting
Mary is doing GREAT! I want to say THANK YOU so much for your prayers. Our God is so good to us. Now please tell Him thank you and pray for a speedy recovery. We saw her last night and she was doing really well. They were going to move her to a room but I haven't heard the official word on if they did or not.
Yesterday I kept Levi & Lila so Kim could go with Addi on her first field trip. Jennifer brought Ian & Maddie over and we let them paint pumpkins. They had a great time. The boys and Hannah (she is one of the boys!) ended up mixing the paint together to make this greenish-gray color. They were originally going to be bats (that is the reason they don't have mouths) but we decided just to give them all the colors and let them go. Hannah ended up with paint from her head to her toes but she had a great time. I am going to have to let her paint more often. She was so proud of her little pumpkin.
Maddie taking her time. Her pumpkin was the prettiest.
Levi & Ian
Hannah starting on her pumpkin.
Now she has the paint all over her including her face! :)
This makes me smile!
The finished project - a ghost pumpkin















4 comments:
The prettiest pumpkin I have ever seen!
I love their little pumpkins! I let HP paint hers last year and will more than likely do the same again this year. I am so Glad that Mary is doing well! She is in my prayers.
Thank you so much for keeping the kids for me!! Levi had a blast as usual!!
So glad to hear Mary is doing good.
Post a Comment