"You gotta read Hannah's shirt"
This is what everyone was saying last night at church, especially by Addi. Here is a picture of the shirt. Now you can see why everyone was so excited.
This is how Hannah really feels about being a big sister!
Yes you read it right. We are expecting baby #2 around June 8th. I haven't officially been to the doctor but three pregnancy tests on three different days are pretty good odds! I go to the doctor on the 21st for the official confirmation. Some of you may think I am crazy for telling so soon (I am only 4 or 5 weeks pregnant) but I am just so excited. It is not news I can hold in! I am feeling great - not sick at all. Well this morning I gagged while brushing my teeth but I can handle that. I have been TIRED but can't sleep.
Hannah has no idea what is really going on. I am not going to say too much to her yet because it is so far away. Last night I told her there was a baby growing in my tummy and she looked at me like I was crazy. I showed her the pictures from when I was pregnant with her and I got a blank stare. So I have decided just to wait until I start to show.
Anyway, I am sure most of you want to know if it was planned (that is the most asked question I have encountered both times). Yes, it was planned. Although I was really shocked when I looked down and saw "pregnant" across the test. Only because I had taken several tests before it really could show up that I was. I figured this would be the same but it wasn't! YEAH!!!! Did I say that I was excited? I LOVED being pregnant with Hannah and I am going to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy! This will be the 5th grandchild on both sides of the family. All of our family is excited too.
I went to the Kids Market consignment sale on Saturday and got some GREAT stuff. I bought a double stroller in excellent condition for $15. I got a lot of stuff and am probably going back on 1/2 off day! I will have my eye out for two items on that day. Some of the maternity clothes were overpriced so I am going to see what I can find when they are 1/2 off. I think I am going to need some long sleeved stuff. I am pretty sure most of my stuff is short sleeved. I need to go through my clothes and see what I have. Well I hope everyone has a great week. I know I will be smiling ear to ear all week!















13 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! I'm still smiling!! Love you all! All four of you!
Congrats!!! I am very excited!!!
Congratulations! How exciting! That is so wonderful! :)
Congratulations! Her shirt is too cute! I'm sure you're glad you won't have to be preggers over the long hot summer! :)
That's very exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys. Hannah's shirt is precious.
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Kids Market was so fun with you Saturday! Im definitely going to 1/2 price day too!
Congratulations. We are so excited for you guys.
We are so excited...keep them grandbabies coming!
I am so excited for ya'll. Hannah will be a great big sister!!!!
Yea! That is wonderful news! I am very happy for you!
AW!!! Congrats guys!! I'll be praying for you!
Congrats! That is wonderful news! I'm so excited for ya'll. Seems like there is a baby boom going on now. How exciting! Can't wait to hear more.
Congrats. I am so excited for you. I will go on record now and say BOY this time. I am also adding Mary to our prayers.
Post a Comment