CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

Last night we bought and decorated our Christmas tree. I am in really in the Christmas spirit now! Hannah enjoyed decorating the tree and so far she has stayed out of it. I was a little worried because she likes to get into stuff so much. Enjoy the pics.







In other news, Auburn ended its winning streak against Alabama. It was good while it lasted but nothing lasts forever. Alabama deserved the win but it would have been nice to upset them. I just heard on the news that Auburn fired Tommy Tuberville. I am really mad about this. In my opinion it is STUPID to fire a coach that has had one bad season! Tuberville has been a GREAT coach! I am not sure who they have in mind to replace him but it better be someone good.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pics and the tree! Hope you and Hannah are feeling better today! Let me know if you need anything!

Crystal said...

I agree! I think it's dumb that they fired him for one bad season. He was a great coach, a legend for AU.

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

Love the tree! Where are all the stocking to line the walls?? Remember our apartment when we had like 20 stockings up every where!!!

Leah said...

Very pretty tree. And though I am not an Auburn fan, I COMPLETELY agree with you about Tuberville.