CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doctor's Visit

I went for my first visit to the doctor today and so far everything is looking good. I am 7 weeks pregnant and due October 11th. Even though I asked, Dr. Snowden decided that I didn't need to have an ultrasound right away. She said that she would check my progesterone levels and if they were low then I would have to have an ultrasound to check the baby out. So I am waiting on the call with the results, which could take a few days. I am hoping they are normal and that everything is going to be okay. We still need lots of prayers throughout this whole pregnancy but especially the next 5 weeks. I am feeling much better after going to the doctor.

I have not had any morning sickness but afternoon and night sickness. I would rather have morning sickness! Also I am extremely tired. Every afternoon around 2:00 I am ready to crash! Hannah doesn't think that my napping is necessary so she usually keeps me from getting to sleep. I think she thinks if I sleep then she will have to also. She no longer takes a nap and I miss them!!

Anyway everything seems to be normal and I am excited about having a normal pregnancy! We are just anxiously waiting for 12 weeks when it seems we can breath a sigh of relief. Thanks to everyone for all the kind comments and prayers. We appreciate them so much! God has truly blessed us.

6 comments:

christy said...

I am super excited for you guys. I think you will have a healthy baby boy. Yes I go on record to say boy. Everything will be fine. Mary was after my miscarriage and she is great. Try not to worry too much.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys! You will be in my prayers. It was great to see yall the other night. You are looking great!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I'm so happy to hear your good news that everything is going well. I will continue to keep ya'll in our prayers. You look great

Crystal said...

I hope your sickness subsides soon. Glad everything is going well. Continuously thinking of and praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear everything went well for you today. We are keeping you guys in our prayers.

Leah said...

So very excited for you both! I hope things will continue to go well!