CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hannah's First Haircut

Today Hannah & I made a trip to Billy's shop for Hannah's first haircut! It was long overdue but I couldn't stand the thought of her looking like a little girl and not a baby anymore. Hannah calls it getting her hair cuck instead of a haircut. We went to Walmart afterwards and she said "Biwwy put my hair in a bag and I want it back on my head!" It look so much better. Thanks, Billy!

Before - looking very stringy (just like her mommy)


After - looking 100 times better!


So happy to be at Billy's shop...


Billy & Hannah!


Sitting like a big girl (made me want to cry)...

7 comments:

Kim said...

How cute!!! I guess she is feeling better?

Kim said...

Awww! Her new do looks great!

Crystal said...

She looks like such a big girl. It flipped out like that looks adorable. I bet she's so proud.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can't believe she is getting so big!!!

Jennifer said...

She looks adorable!

christy said...

SOOOOO cute. She is a mess.

Jazz said...

Her hair cut is adorable! I bet she loved it just as much as addi and lila does! lol! she is getting so big!!