CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lads to Leaders 2009

We left last Thursday for Nashville to attend the annual Lads to Leaders convention. We had a GREAT time. Our youth did an excellent job in all that they did. They are a great group and I am proud of each of them. Hannah loved being at the Opryland Hotel. She enjoyed all the waterfalls and being around everyone we know.

Here is Hannah in front of the fish tank at Bass Pro Shop. She watched the fish for a long time.


Hannah in front of one of the waterfalls, looking so sweet!


Hannah & I (my hair is looking a mess - I am trying to grow it out to cut it differently and it is driving me crazy!)


Hannah & Erica listening to Addi read her Bible reading.


Hannah saying "It's my turn next." She wanted to read the Bible and she did. She got up and said something about God's Word and In the beginning.


Josh took Hannah across the stage when the K-2nd grade went on stage. She led her song, which I will try to post video soon.


After the Sat. night awards we had a surprise party for Sally in Billy & Mary's room. We had such a great time!


Hannah giving Sally a birthday hug.


Alex and Zac hid Easter eggs in our room for the little kids. They had fun trying to find them.


Hannah, Addi, & Erica


The Easter bunny came to our hotel room and left a basket for Hannah (these pics are terrible. I should have changed the setting on my camera but we were running low on time)








In pregnancy world, I am officially out of the 1st trimester! YEAH! I have been having very strange dreams. Sunday night my dream was about the baby. I went for an ultrasound and Brandi was with me. They told me it was a boy. The nurses were so excited because it was a boy. I was looking at my baby on the monitor and noticed that he was missing a leg. I asked the nurse and she acted like it was no big deal and was more excited about it being a boy. So I call Josh and he just kept talking about how great it was that it was a boy but no one was concerned that this child didn't have a leg! STRANGE!

Yesterday Hannah got a tootsie roll stuck in her hair. I gave her two, she went to watch tv, & fell asleep apparently with her hand in her hair. When she woke up she started crying and screaming it was stuck. Thankfully I managed to get it out without having to cut her hair. Life is never boring with this child around!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Good to see ya'll in Nashville. Your baby bump is cute. I'm glad SS did good. Can't wait to see the new do.

Granna said...

Good update. Maybe not to you- but I can't believe how fast the baby ticker is going!!!!