CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday I went for my regular check-up and everything looks great. I am 33 weeks & measuring correctly so I am thinking she will probably come really close to her due date. Anyway her heart rate was 156. She is fiesty like her sister. She kicked the nurse when she pushed on my stomach. She does not like anyone invading her space! Anytime I rest my arms on my belly she will kick/hit at me. I guess she is getting ready to defend herself! Everything seems to be perfect. I go back in 2 more weeks and then I will start going every week! Hard to believe, isn't it?

3 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

So glad things are going well. I can't wait to see her.

Granna said...

God is good!

Crystal said...

Exciting news! Can't wait to see pictures.