I need to update every couple of days but haven't made the time to sit down to type everything out. I want to post it all because I don't want to forget. I use my blog to go back when I scrapbook. Otherwise I couldn't remember anything, especially since I have "pregnancy brain" in a major kind of way! One day last week (I think it was Thursday) we went to see my Ma Maw (Mom's mom). We enjoyed our visit with her! Here is a pic of her with the kids...
Friday Hannah & I ran several errands. Then we went to my doctor's visit. I had gained 3 pounds and Jaiden's heart was beating 156 times a minute. Everything seems to be great - I am measuring correctly (31 weeks). I now go to the doctor every 2 weeks. It is unreal how time has flown by. I can't believe in 2 months we will be able (Lord willing) to hold our sweet baby! I believe that she turned yesterday because I was having some pressure that felt like contractions and a little pain. Then all of a sudden I would feel her kicking and moving so I am thinking she may have turned herself head down. I am praying that is what she was doing. I really don't want to have a c-section. Some may think I am crazy but I enjoyed being in labor with Hannah and want to experience it again (with medication of course - I am not that nuts). I will do whatever is necessary for Jaiden to be safe but I am hoping no c-section. Anyway, I am feeling better today. A little sciatic (sp?) nerve pain but nothing I can't handle. I haven't been sleeping well & end up on the couch most nights. It feels better on my back to sleep on the couch. Hannah has had a few rough nights lately so that hasn't helped! I guess my body is trying to prepare me.
Saturday Emily & I met Rachel at Ashville Road Church of Christ for their Ladies Day. We had a great day. Emily & I went shopping afterwards. It was a much needed break for me. Josh took Hannah fishing for the first time and she LOVED it! I need to get the pictures from his phone and put them on here because they are really cute.
Sunday night after worship services we went to David & Susan's to eat dinner in honor of Alex (Josh's cousin). He leaves for college in a few weeks.
Monday Hannah & I stayed at home. I was so tired I didn't even make my Publix run. I cleaned the living room, even spot cleaned the carpet with OxiClean. It looks so much better. One room down, the rest of the house to go. I am determined to get everything deep cleaned before Jaiden gets here. Hopefully even before Hannah's birthday party in a week & a half.
Tuesday we met Amy & her kids to bowl. It was their last day of freedom. Then we went to Publix and home. I wasn't feeling good and laid on the couch the rest of the night.
Today we went to see my Mamaw again. My uncle passed away after a brief illness with an aggressive neurological disease. The memorial service is tomorrow night & I dread it for my mamaw & his family.
I am almost done pricing my consignment sale stuff and I will be thrilled to get it out of my house next week (I am going to early receiving). I am also looking forward to Sunday. I am having a small shower for family & a few close friends. Then we will spend next week getting ready for Hannah's 3rd birthday party! She is so excited about it and told everyone in Publix yesterday that she was having a princess party. I hope I can make it without falling over from exhaustion :0)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
You better get you some rest girl! I was tired just after reading that! I am so sorry about your uncle. I know that was tough. We are thinking about you and your family. Love you much.
Post a Comment