Teale - the wall decal was really easy to put up. You just peel and stick. The hard part is making sure it is placed correctly because once it is on, there is no going back.
Emily - I ordered the Jaiden name picture from Farmhouse 5 website. I found her on Etsy and she hand paints them (and lots of other things) to match all of the popular bedding at the time.
Leslie - if ladybugs are good luck then Jaiden will be the luckiest girl in the world! They are everywhere in her room. :0)
I am enjoying my life with my husband, Josh & my two daughters, Hannah & Jaiden. We have one little angel in heaven waiting on us. I am a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute of it. I feel that God has blessed me in more ways than I even realize. I am a Christian and attend our local church of Christ. I love spending time with my family and friends, scrapbooking & Auburn football!
10 comments:
I love it! It looks great!!!!!!
Very cute! Was the wall decal hard to put on the wall? I've always wondered about that!
I love the bugs! Super cute!
LOVE the room! The three little ladybug blocks go with my favorite bedding for a little girl. I can't wait to see pictures of her.
Very cute!!! Before you know it she will be here! Enjoy your sleep now :)
Where did you get that darling Jaiden name picture? Very cute room! Can't wait too meet her!
Ohhhh, ladybugs are very good luck! Many people here have the ladybug mats in front of their door to bring luck. :)
Teale - the wall decal was really easy to put up. You just peel and stick. The hard part is making sure it is placed correctly because once it is on, there is no going back.
Emily - I ordered the Jaiden name picture from Farmhouse 5 website. I found her on Etsy and she hand paints them (and lots of other things) to match all of the popular bedding at the time.
Leslie - if ladybugs are good luck then Jaiden will be the luckiest girl in the world! They are everywhere in her room. :0)
Too cute! I love it. Great job!
The room is adorable. Good luck on having her soon. I cannot wait to see her.
Post a Comment