I can not wait to see this little angel. She is so beautiful and her skin is perfect. The black hair is just beautiful. I will come and see yall real soon, i just thought I would wait a few days with yall just coming home and everything. Tell Hannah I love her and congradulations on being the BIG Sister. Love Yall Mary.
I am enjoying my life with my husband, Josh & my two daughters, Hannah & Jaiden. We have one little angel in heaven waiting on us. I am a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute of it. I feel that God has blessed me in more ways than I even realize. I am a Christian and attend our local church of Christ. I love spending time with my family and friends, scrapbooking & Auburn football!
4 comments:
Congrats Katie and Josh she is precious!! I can't beleive how much hair she has!! Too sweet
I can not wait to see this little angel. She is so beautiful and her skin is perfect. The black hair is just beautiful. I will come and see yall real soon, i just thought I would wait a few days with yall just coming home and everything. Tell Hannah I love her and congradulations on being the BIG Sister. Love Yall Mary.
Congrats to you and Josh and Hannah - she is beautiful and that head of hair.
Beautiful!! She looks just like Hannah.
Post a Comment