I am READY right at this moment to have this baby! I go back and forth all the time wanting labor to begin & then wanting to stay pregnant a little longer. I am not really in a rush to be done with being pregnant but at the same time I want to hold her & see what she looks like! Right at this moment it is 4:45 am, I can't sleep because I have indigestion (I know TMI but it is the truth) & my hips hurt from laying on them all the time (no more sleeping on my belly which is my fav way to sleep and now no more on my back because I can't breath). I just want her to be here. I thought she was coming tonight at dinner. I had about 4 strong contractions while we were eating then we got in the car to come home and nothing! Oh well she will come when she is ready.
I went to the doctor on Wednesday and it was the same story - no progress and still a healthy pregnancy. We are just waiting on labor to begin. I am still feeling great. Although this week I have been told how heavy, pale, & tired I look. Maybe I am in denial but I think I look alright! hee-hee Most people have been positive but it is always hilarious to me to hear what people have to say and how they say it. Like "well you look a little pale but other than that you look great!" Are you supposed to say thank you after the comment?! LOL!
This week the weather has been great so Hannah & I have spent a lot of time outside. She loves to be outside and needed to run off some energy from being cooped up for the two weeks it rained. We have had a laid back week mainly staying close to home. I am trying not to spend money and rest up a little.
Yesterday Hannah went with Kim to the zoo (she had a BLAST!) so I went shopping with my sister, Amy. It was a nice break and I got a lot accomplished. Today Hannah & I are going shopping with Emily (my friend, not my niece) Do you see why I need to stay home? All of this shopping can get me in trouble! It should be a fun day. Plus I guarantee it will be a very interesting and hilarious story if I go into labor while I am with Emily! Her 30th birthday was yesterday and we "flamingoed" her yard Thursday night. I think she was surprised and hope she had a great day! Happy 30th Birthday, Emily!!! She is a great friend. Hannah adores her and I am glad that Hannah has a great role model to look up to. I think Hannah would live with her & Jared if we would let her!
I am actually sleepy now so maybe I will get a little bit of sleep before the day starts! Maybe this week we will have a baby!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I'm still holding onto my Thursday prediction!! :)
Post a Comment