Birthday Cake
Hannah's birthday is Monday but we are having her party tonight. Last night we made the cakes so they would be ready to ice today. Hannah loves to help me cook and really likes the mixer.
She also likes to lick the bowl! (I know it has raw eggs but sometimes I have to put that out of my mind and let her have a little fun!)
(yes she is wearing a t-shirt and panty hose!)
Here is a picture of the finished product! (By the way, she is having a Minnie Mouse party.)
I can't take full credit. My friend Jennifer came over today to help me. She basically did all of it. She is great with cakes and I am not! :) I am so thankful she did most of it or there is no telling what it would look like!
Here is a picture of Jaiden standing on her own! She took her first step last night before falling on her face! She is 10 months old today!















2 comments:
the cake looks delicious! happy early birthday to miss hannah.
jaiden looks SO big standing all on her own.
That cake is precious!!!!! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment